Actually Additions Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 by Ellpeck has added a large number of machines, tools, food types, and other notable utilities. Let’s see the entire features that it contains!
About Actually Additions
It’s a mod workable with Minecraft versions like 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, and 1.10.2. The most stable releases are for MC 1.7.10 and the last one.
How it works
Similar to many industrial mods, AAM often deploys RF energy to power its devices.
However, it also owns generators and machines that can operate without energy.
It does not supplement standard wires or tubes to manage item logistics and energy flow.
It comprises special blocks, for example, the ESD or Phantomface.
Capacitors will run alike with the ones in GregTech 4 instead of Thermal Expansion.
Cubes like Energizer, Enervator, and 5 battery kinds can store RF and charge instruments with it.
At present, the edition is being ported to 1.16.5+.
Actually Additions is a technology mod that promises to bring back a better future. It requires Minecraft Forge!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Actually Additions Mod installed.
Actually Additions Mod Free Download Links