[ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 offers a new dimension along with a large number of strange content. Everything is ready to make your survival experience more interesting.
About The Betweenlands
It is a Minecraft mod that the Angry Pixel modding team has developed and released. It is also a big and expansive creation.
The Betweenlands dimension
It’s a dark realm hiding lots of mysteries. It’s the home of scary creatures. Additionally, it’s possible to find forgotten civilizations that are being rotten.
However, it’s an enchanting location to visit, discover, and loot. You’d better seek out clues from the surroundings to survive longer.
New dungeons, more bosses, a race of NPCs will come in the future update.
Other major features:
Hours of gameplay o challenge your survivability
Newer monsters and enemies
Numerous distinctive biomes and structures
An extensive herblore system to generate around 30 infusions from 14 elements seen in plants
A farming program with some crop types not existing before
Over 300 new blocks to build with
Hundreds of items, sounds
Randomly happening events
Built-in custom shader effects
Multiplayer compatibility to play with friends
[ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands is a mod for Adventure and RPG. To access it, create a portal Tree. Besides, it requires Minecraft Forge to run every content.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands mod installed.