As a fan of the Minecraft game, you should not miss this AppleSkin Mod. Such a mod can stand alone and provide you with the HUD features that used to be included in AppleCore.
Though it is a client-side mod, it has to be on the server so that it can display the correct exhaustion values. With this mod, you can know all the details regarding some mechanics invisible by default. More importantly, it will not change or add any mechanics. Sounds perfect, right?
Here are some features of the mod.
- Food value details can be added to the tooltips.
- The visualization of exhaustion will be added to the HUD.
- It will sync the exhaustion value to clients.
Like other mods, this mod is also easy to install. Just make sure to get the Minecraft Forge installed first.
If you would like to find out more about such an interesting mod, just feel free to visit our website. Also, please feel free to give us your comments if there are any. We hope to receive clients’ feedback so that we can improve our products better and better and bring you the best convenience.
Don’t hesitate anymore to download AppleSkin Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install AppleSkin Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just AppleSkin Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the AppleSkin Mod is installed.
AppleSkin Mod Download Links