AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 supplements plenty of different dungeon-like towers along with spawners. Access the current release to find more or you can explore them here!
AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers Major Features
It’s not difficult to visit changes from Kodaichi’s original that freakstritch maintains.
Entirely rewritten Tower Spawning to run in most circumstances in a suitable way
Contains more types of towers
There are multiple spawn times depending on their underground, for example, sand, ice, water.
Provides actual staircases
Has adjusted items and blocks in chests
Remade Golem Combat: golem moves slower. You can avoid them easier.
Golem Apocalypse Stomp will operate when you hide in the staircase.
Golem can shoot fireballs.
It’s ported to FML.
When defeating a Tower’s Golem, the fort will break and crumble. After that, it will completely collapse.
Modify the Nether tower so it will not have a golem but a nether portal
Towers you begin on top and go underground
How to play
Once you head to the top or a level below, a Golem will combat with you.
You’d better destroy him before beating the structure and loot the chest.
While the building is collapsing, it can demolish the floors to approach your position.
AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers is an Adventure and RPG mod. It requires you to install Minecraft Forge!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers mod installed.