AutoRegLib Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an extremely useful mod that can support maintaining and upgrading other mods. This is really a mod in your Minecraft game.
About AutoRegLib mod
In fact, you can also see this mod as a support library for Vazkii’s mods with automation functions that allow you to experience freely. An interesting feature of this mod is that it also has a package system and a lot of randomly shared utilities. Obviously, playing Minecraft games will become a lot simpler when you use this mod.
Besides, the mod also provides important code for many different mods to limit duplicate and unnecessary code. As a support library, the mods mentioned above definitely need this mod to function correctly. That is also the reason why this mod will not have any effect when the individual installed into Minecraft. In some cases, it can provide some small items to enhance your experience when playing Minecraft.
Of courses like other mods, AutoRegLib mod requires Minecraft Forge for it to operate.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see AutoRegLib Mod installed.
AutoRegLib Mod Free Download Links