Baritone Mod 1.16.4 has introduced to the user a pathfinder system. Here is the way to install the edition and other crucial information about its API, etc.
It’s a Minecraft pathfinder bot. It used to appear in Impact since 4.4.
Tips to install
You should set up Impact that goes with the current release.
Or, you can establish v1.2.* api-forge jar from releases (for 1.12.2 only).
How to use
For any version, you need to take a look at the description.
It’s an upgraded product of Minebot, the original launch of the bot for MC 1.8.9, remade for 1.12.2 through 1.16.5.
It aims at reliability and particularly performance. It actually works faster over 30x than MineBot when calculating the right paths.
The API includes lots of details. It has various updates.
Baritone is a server utility mod. It requires Minecraft Forge!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Baritone Mod installed.
Baritone Mod Free Download Links