Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an interesting add-on mod that you should not ignore during your Minecraft game. In fact, this mod will feature extra space in your character’s inventory. Obviously, the experience in the game Minecraft will become a lot more interesting when you use this mod.
About Baubles mod
There will be 7 new positions added to this mod, namely Amulet, Belt, Head, Body, Charm, and 2 other circle positions for you to freely experience during the game.
Also added 4 new slots: 1 guardian, 1 belt, and 2 circles. This inventory is accessed when hotkey B is pressed on the keyboard. Obviously, you absolutely can manipulate it easily when using this mod. Besides, this mod also provides Ring to help speed up mining when injured.
Obviously, the features that this mod offers make it perfectly suitable for those who own a lot of in-game items but cannot expand their archives.
Like many other mods, Baubles mod also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed in the game first, which is a necessary application for the game.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Baubles Mod installed.
Baubles Mod Free Download Links