If you are having problems revolving around your bed in the online server while playing the Minecraft game, you should definitely not ignore the Bed Bugs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2. This is a useful mod that will help you fix some minor bugs from my bed. So please download mod and experience today.
About Bed Bugs mod
If you are a longtime Minecraft game player, you will probably also feel annoyed when you go to bed by right-clicking on the bed in the online server, there is a high risk of you will get an error or even get stuck in the bed. Usually, there won’t be any way to fix the above problem except by exiting the game and re-entering. This is not a good solution in case the server has a large number of players. That is why this mod is designed to fix the above problem.
More specifically, this mod will create a button capable of kicking you out of bed every time you get stuck, preventing you from having to log out and then log in as before. If used in single-player mode you will be taken to the main screen. In multiplayer, you will be presented with a server selection screen.
Like other mods, please install Minecraft Forge before you want to use the Bed Bugs mod. This mod will certainly satisfy you!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Bed Bugs Mod installed.
Bed Bugs Mod Free Download Links