Bed Patch Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a server mod that repairs the long-standing vanilla bug. It’s impossible to see your character stuck in bed after teleporting or switching dimensions anymore.
Bed Patch Description
The issue would cause you to exit the game so you could get out of bed. The problem might exist since 1.10.2 at least.
Other mods, for example, Bed Bugs tried to handle this matter. It provided the player a method to kick himself back to the main menu. With that solution, your Steve can save time because Minecraft will not need you to restart. Unfortunately, it does not fix the actual bug.
BPM solves the target issue and you can leave the bed easily. At present, it’s active for multiple versions: 1.10.2, 1.11.2, and 1.12.2.
It is only essential on the server. Nevertheless, you can install it on a client if you want.
Cubic Chunks is the popular incompatible mod.
You can access the official Github page to search for more details.
Bed Patch is a miscellaneous mod. You can launch the product after you download and install Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Bed Patch mod installed.