Bedrock Utilities 2 (Xanthium51) Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds a bunch of new tools and weapons to Minecraft. They have better performances to use.
Armor, Tools, and Weapons are important elements in the game. Without them, you cannot implement any activities. Therefore, to make them function better, you should install a mod named Bedrock Utilities 2. It brings nothing but extra tools and weapons to use. They all have better stats, making them performance in a better way.
The new tools come with some unique stats, for instance, Efficiency, Durability, as well as Damage. They are all much better than the stats of Diamond Tools. Similarly, the stats for armor are also higher than the Diamond Armor. They include Durability, Chest, Legs, Helm and Feet. The body parts take different amounts of damage, ranging from 1200 to 1500. To craft the new tools and armor, you can follow simple recipes.
Bedrock Utilities 2 is a mod by Xanthium51. It is free for every player and modpack user. Hence, you can add it to them game to approach extra tools and armor. Make sure you install Minecraft Forge before you start the mod’s installation.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Bedrock Utilities 2 Mod installed.
Bedrock Utilities 2 (Xanthium51) Mod Free Download Links