Better Enchanted Books Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a Minecraft Fabric mod. It lets you try some amazing features to better your gaming experience.
When you don’t have a good experience with Minecraft vanilla yet, it’s time for you to make changes to it. To that end, you are recommended to try a mod called Better Enchanted Books. It brings nothing but a bunch of quality of life features to your game. Since the mod is client-sided, you don’t need to install it on the server for its functioning. The point of the mod’s author is to make everything customizable to enhance your experience.
Here is what the mod features:
- You can give every enchantment custom colors. They will appear under the color of the strip that you see on Enchanted Books.
- All enchantments can be categorized into a tooltip. It is up to you to make your favorite order manually or categorize it alphabetically.
- You can turn off the glint on all enchanted books. However, this is configurable.
- The mod allows you to display the types of items that should have an enchantment on. This will be displayed in the items’ tooltips. Besides, this feature is configurable as well.
Since Better Enchanted Books is for Fabric, you are required to install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Better Enchanted Books mod installed.