Better-Zoom Mod 1.16.5 has supplemented a Zoom possibility to improve your experience in the game. Download the new version and get ready to discover how to use it!
It’s one of the top zoom mods. You can press V if you want to adjust the camera shot of Minecraft. It can change from a long to a close-up scene and vice versa.
In other words, the user can zoom in and out much further than what they used to do in Vanilla.
It works like Optifine zoom.
Since version 1.1, you can control the + and – keys (not on the Numpad) to observe the map your way.
Besides, you are capable of using various options like Flip Background or Zoom Background.
Better-Zoom is a cosmetic mod giving out a stronger technology to upgrade your life in Minecraft. Download and install Minecraft Forge to check it for free!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Better-Zoom Mod installed.