Cave Biomes Fabric Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a bunch of cave biomes for you to discover. Each cave comes with a new challenge and lots of rewards.
Biomes in Minecraft are getting more upgraded to enhance players’ experiences. If you are a player that loves adventures, then the Cave Biomes mod may suit your desire. It adds lots of new cave biomes to make your adventures more diverse. With this mod, the overworld is divided into two different layers. For the first later, all the caves are at y29 or above. Meanwhile, in the second layer, you will explore caves that are ranging from y28 to y0. The caves that are in layer 1 emulate the biomes in the overworld while the caves in layer 2 have their own characteristics.
Here are some caves you will find in layer 1:
- Fern cave
- Red sand cave
- Sand cave
- Icy cave
- Jungle cave
- Grassy cave
- Swamp cave
The biomes in layer 2 are:
- Cobweb cave
- Watery cave
- Mushroom cave
- Lava cave
- Patchy obsidian cave
- Magma cave
- Vine cave
- Granite cave
- Diorite cave
- Andesite cave
- Fully obsidian cave
- And more
Cave Biomes can be used with Yung’s better caves. To run it in the game, you need to check if you have already installed Fabric Modloader and Fabric API for its operation.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Cave Biomes Fabric Mod installed.