ChatFlow Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an interesting mod with the function of which the name is to manage and set up a chat system in-game using regular expressions that are familiar in programming. Therefore, if you are a lover of in-game interaction, you should not ignore this useful mod during Minecraft gameplay.
About ChatFlow mod
This is an add-on to the author Vazkii. In fact, this mod will have the function of anti-spam, swear words or use error commands of the server for destructive purposes. It is clear that this mod will create a civilized interactive environment for gamers to interact with each other in a more systematic and standard way.
In addition, this mod also has the ability to change the structure of the chat line when it appears, for example changing text color, capitalization … With this feature, the chat interface in your game will become more attractive. a lot of.
In addition, this mod can automatically add accents between large numbers or change some forbidden, sensitive words into another word to ensure civilization while playing the game.
If you are the person who wants to improve your experiences when playing Minecraft, ChatFlow mod will be the best choice for you. Of course, like others mod, you please make sure Minecraft Forge has been installed for this mod to work effectively. You certainly have great experiences when using this mod.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see ChatFlow Mod installed.
ChatFlow Mod Free Download Links