Chunk In A Globe Fabric Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that you use for creating a globe. Then, you can live inside that globe or use it to decorate your base.
It will be so cool to live inside a globe. To that end, you need a Cosmetic mod called Chunk In A Globe. Not only that but the globe can be used for base decoration. To craft it, you must craft a simple globe first. This requires you to use 5 Glass and 3 Base Block (which can be Cobblestone, Wood, Grass, etc.). Once you have crafted it, you just put it on the ground then enter it. A small world is waiting for you there. You can build it into anything you want, from a small farm to a small house. Besides, you can also use it to build an inventory that you can store your items, or build a secret hideout. To step out of the globe, you can step on a green shift plate in the middle of it.
Chunk In A Globe is a mod for Minecraft Fabric. So, it requires Fabric Modloader and Fabric API to
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Chunk In A Globe mod installed.