Chunkt 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that helps you fix the chunk problem. It adds a block that when it is put on the ground, will speed up the chunk loading.
As you know, chunks in Minecraft only load when they are near players. Also, only when they are loaded, everything about the chunks is able to work. This may not bring a great gaming experience to players. Besides, it also decreases the memory that the game utilizes. In case all chunks are loaded at the same time, your computer may not be able to take it. Therefore, you are always forced to stay near your chunks for them to be loaded fast. If you reach a far distance, your machines probably stop functioning. To fix this issue, you need a Farming mod called Chunkt.
The above mod aims to help your crops, as well as trees, grow even though you are not near them. This is very handy when you want to set out on adventures far away from your base. The way the mod functions is quite simple. It keeps a chunk loaded through a command: “/forceload”. All of your grass and mushrooms will keep spreading, or all crops will continue growing when you are on adventures.
Chunkt’s functioning requires Minecraft Forge Mod Loader.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Chunkt mod installed.