Colossal Chests Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 allows the user to generate multiblock chests of every size within the game. Just follow the guide and place essential materials properly!
How to use Colossal Chests
The mod will need you to install the Cyclops Core library! It’s available to solve a problem where regular chests can make you feel uncomfortable. Now, you can utilize bigger items. It’s possible to change the maximum size in the config file.
How to build
It’s necessary to have multiple Colossal Chest Wall blocks and one Colossal Chest Core block.
Each side should own an equal length. The min size of that cubic is two blocks.
When the structure is available, the multiblock will be visible.
It’s only crucial to create the actual walls of that object, let the inside empty.
Feasible to attach hoppers with pipes, or open a GUI to control the inventory of the chest.
Add Colossal Chest Interface blocks if you want
Aside from wood chests, there are variants for metal types.
The Obsidian Colossal Chest is a stronger version of the diamond one.
The Upgrade and Downgrade tools are applicable.
Formula for number of slots = ceil((diameter ^ 3) * 27 * material_factor)
Factors are Wood: 1, Copper: 1.666, Iron: 2, Silver: 2.666, Gold: 3, diamond: 4, Obsidian: 4.
Colossal Chests is a storage mod that gathers anonymous startup data configurable. It’s important to install Minecraft Forge, too.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Standard Materials Mod installed.