Cornflower Fabric Mod 1.15.2 is a flower-themed mod for Minecraft. It lets you try using a cornflower essence that you get from smashing a cornflower.
This is a Magic mod for Fabric. You will approach the cornflower essence that you will obtain once you have smashed a cornflower. After having this essence, you can begin creating the cornflower wand Bottle essence. To obtain it, you must put the cornflower essence on the top of a glass bottle. With this wand, you will be able to start crafting as well as guide some magic beings.
Here are some characteristics of the mod:
- When you right-click a vanilla cauldron with a cornflower, you will turn it into a cornflower cauldron. Then, you launch it using a campfire below it. Click the right mouse in items and end with a click on the wand to create some items.
- There is a timeworn brick you can use for decoration.
- There is also a jar you can put on the ground then put a certain creature inside by clicking on the wand.
Cornflower needs to have Fabric Modloader and Fabric API installed for its functioning.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Cornflower Fabric mod installed.