Cosmetic Armor Fabric Mod 1.16.5 is an extremely useful mod in Minecraft games. In fact, it will have the ability to add 4 more armor slots to the game so that you can equip defensive armor and cosmetic armor, both at the same time. If you are curious about this mod, download it right away to your device to be able to explore it in more detail.
About Cosmetic Armor mod
As mentioned above, the mod adds 4 new armor sets to the game that don’t really add protection. These “armor” are called skins that become invisible when equipped. This allows players to look as if they are not wearing any armor. Obviously, it will really satisfy the aesthetic needs and you can even deceive the rest of the players, because they will think you are wearing leather armor, in cosmetic armor, while we are actually protected by diamond armor or vice versa.
Another interesting point is that the armor pieces placed in them will be displayed instead of the armor in the standard slots but will not affect the armor points. Therefore, if one day you get tired of your old self wearing the same block armor, this mod will definitely enhance your experience when using.
Overall, this mod is a great addition to any mod pack, especially the addition of some armor or outfit pieces. Mods like custom NPCs or clothing add-on mods can get the full benefit of this mod. That is why you absolutely should not ignore this mod in the future.
Like other mods, the Cosmetic Armor mod also requires Minecraft Forge to work effectively. This mod certainly makes you surprise by its features.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Cosmetic Armor Fabric Mod installed.
Cosmetic Armor Fabric Mod Free Download Links