Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a very special mod with the feature that allows players to customize the main menu of the game through JSON files. You can completely operate freely when using this mod. Download the mod for the device now to explore in more detail.
About Custom Main menu mod
More specifically, after installing this mod, you will be able to add or remove elements such as buttons, labels, and many other objects to the menu such as a fully customizable slideshow or GUI. Obviously, this mod comes with a JSON file to change the original Minecraft menu, helping you change from the simplest things like text and buttons. That is why you can completely customize some small aspects of the game without limitation when using this mod.
More specifically, this mod will add a button in the main menu of the game Minecraft during the first launch. If you look in the folder config / CustomMainMenu, the player will see a file called menu.json. There are all the ingredients that the main menu has, allowing you to change the content and press the Refresh button in the game to see the changes just made. You can completely grasp the necessary information in the JSON file.
Like other mods, the Custom Main Menu mod also requires Minecraft Forge to work effectively.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Custom Main Menu Mod installed.
Custom Main Menu Mod Free Download Links