Dash 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that aims to enhance your movement speed in Minecraft. You can move and reach other players faster now.
If you are in of a mod that helps you save time for movement, then the Player Transport mod – Dash is suitable for you. This mod gives you the ability to dash for a small distance, helping you reach other places conveniently. Hence, it is recommendable for everyone who has the demand of dashing fast. To use this function, you need to do several things such as:
- First, you must get a Dashing enchantment book. You obtain this book similarly to the way you get Frostwalker and Mending books. It can appear in chest loot, from going fishing, from the rain, or even trading.
- After equipping your boots with the Dashing enchantment, you use key R or any key you have set. This allows you to implement a dash. The keybind for this action can be changed in the controls menu.
Dash is a lightweight mod that is ideal for vanilla+ mod. Although it is just a section of a series of various mods, you are not required to install other mods like Leap or Step. But, they will function with each other. For the performance of the mod, you must install Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Forge Installer installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Dash Mod mod installed.