Default World Type Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a Forge mod designed for modpack makers. It lets you create the type of world chosen by default.
Have you ever tried to create a new world in Minecraft in a simple way? If you have not reached that goal, then it is time to try a new method. To get this method, you need to install a Map and Information mod called Default World Type. It gives you the ability to form the world type chosen by default when you try to make a new world.
Here is an example of that. You have installed Garden of Glass. Then, you change the value in the client config to botania-skyblock. By doing so, you don’t have to make changes to the world type to that type when a new world is made. The above mod also ensures that no wrong world is made. Hence, it is quite handy for the modpack creators. Default World Type is a mod for the client-side only. To make it function in the game, you are bound to install Minecraft Forge first.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Default World Type mod installed.