Delivery Mod 1.12.2 is an extremely useful mod with the ability to add a store for mod pack makers to customize. Because of this amazing feature that it brings, it will be a shortcoming if you ignore it in the future.
About Delivery mod
As mentioned above, the mod adds a store that, by default, can be opened from anywhere using a keybind. Besides, it can also be configured to only allow store opening with the store block added by the mod. Obviously, you can completely manipulate the configuration with this mod freely without any restrictions.
One thing that you need to keep in mind when using this mod is that it must be combined with CRAFTWEAKER in order to work, as it is almost impossible to make an impact on its own. Besides, you must also keep in mind that the store block that this mod offers has no recipe, it’s up to the package manufacturer to solve that. It will also support unlimited pages, so you can add as many things to the store as you want. When you buy something, it will fall from the sky in the shipping crate or be placed directly into the warehouse. account, depending on your configuration.
Make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge and Craftweaker mod first before you want to use the Delivery mod. You certainly have a wonderful time when using this mod in the future.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Delivery Mod installed.
Delivery Mod Free Download Links