Dimension Stages Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a utility for GameStage API. By using this utility, you can approach restricted dimensions based on stages.
GameStage API is such a useful API mod for Minecraft players. It focuses on stages in the game. Players must play the game in a specific amount of time to unlock stages. The way you unlock stages has to count on the modpack and server you are using.
As you know, you can completely add a restriction to a stage. To that end, you must utilize CraftTweaker. You will follow a script method to add a dimension stage, which is: mods.DimensionStages.addDimensionStage(String stage, int dimensionId);. Here are some replacements you will do:
- The stage string must be replaced with the stage name.
- The integer dimension ID must be replaced with the ID of the dimension you want.
The name of the stage will be made if it does not exist yet. Also, the name must be only one word with all lower case. Exclusive characters like underscores for instance can be used. However, you cannot use emojis or any strange characters.
If you have the stage, you can easily go through a dimension when it is restricted. To know more about Dimension Stages, you must download and install it in the game. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to be previously installed though.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Dimension Stages Mod Free Download Links