Dynamic Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 adds many dynamic trees to the game you want. These new items are able to make the natural growth of trees become different.
Dynamic Trees Main Aim and Features
The most important objective is to generate more dynamic, beautiful, fun, and natural trees. Meanwhile, this change still respects the game’s graphic stylization. It also carries out a narrow project scope to keep the simplicity.
How it grows
A growing tree is a multi-block structure. The author assembled rooty soil, branches, and leaves blocks to create it. They have numerous advances over the Vanilla Minecraft tree structures.
The formation will begin with a seed. It’s possible to plant this material by hand. Or, the resource can be a type that can plant itself if it stays on the ground in a fitting area.
The tree will grow from a sapling. It gradually increases the size until being a full-sized one.
Next, you can chop it down and collect the wood at a time.
Aside from trees, we can explore other stuff, for example, the Woodland Staff.
Dynamic Trees is a farming mod. It requires you to install Minecraft Forge first. Don’t ignore checking out Dynamic Trees Plus!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Dynamic Trees Mod installed.