Electroblob’s Wizardry Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 turns you into a wizard without problems going with several magic mods out there. Plenty of spells are waiting for you to check!
It is a product that is unlike most magic releases, including these features.
Have no many crafting recipes and complicated buildings
To level up, you have to discover and fight. During combat, you can collect spell books, wands, and scrolls. Remember to visit fellow wizards and purchase upgrades!
There are many ancient ruins where hide rare and powerful loot.
You’d better control the arcane and gather single spells.
It’s possible to use 172 spells! If they cannot meet your needs, there is a design for more items that you can add via add-on mods. The author often calls them “spell packs”.
Besides, it’s feasible to obtain armor or special stuff.
Supplements custom markers to Antique Atlas
How to begin
To start, it’s essential to search for a magic crystal. You can mine it. But, it’s easier to find one.
Craft this material with a book to gain your handbook. It shows everything you expect to understand.
Electroblob’s Wizardry mod also relates to structures. It requires Minecraft Forge and Baubles (optional).
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Electroblob’s Wizardry installed.