Elenai Dodge Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds a new mechanic to Minecraft, which is called dodge. You use it to dodge the enemy’s attacks.
Dodging is also a necessary skill to have when you control your character in Minecraft. If you know how to perform it, you can easily avoid attacks from enemies. To dodge, you simply use left-Alt and WASD by default. When you press them, your character can jump towards the place you are heading to. When you dodge, your character can launch about 3 blocks. Make sure you also watch a cooldown bar that shows above your experience bar once you have dodged.
Here are other features of the mod you can use:
- There is an In-Depth Config Menu with lots of options. You use them to change dodge power or cooldown length.
- You can turn on Wall Jumping and Ledge Grabbing in the config.
- There are lots of balanced features to avoid exploitability.
Elenai Dodge aims to improve the Player Transport aspect of the game. It also requests the Minecraft Forge installation for its functioning.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Elenai Dodge mod installed.