Ender Mail Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 gives you the ability to use Endermen. They can become Ender Mailmen and help you in package delivery.
Minecraft is full of mobs with different functions and abilities. Among them, Endermen seems to be great guys to play with. To turn all Endermen into Ender Mailmen, you should use a Server Utility mod called Ender Mail. These mailmen help you deliver packages around places in the world. Before you use the mod, you should learn some information first, for instance:
- Make sure the packages are crafted first.
- Once you have filled in 5 inventory slots of the mailmen, they will help you deliver your packages.
- You are required to stamp the package for setting up the delivery location.
- You click the right mouse on a Package Controller to force an Ender Mailman to deliver the package.
- When you right-click on the package while crouching, the stamp can be eliminated. Also, the thing inside the stamped package can be assessed.
- Packages are collectible as just items. These items will cling to their inventory.
- According to the unique IDs of the packages, you can force the mailmen to bring those packages to Lockers.
Before you launch Ender Mail in the game, you need to ensure that Minecraft Forge is already installed.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Ender Mail mod installed.