Enderlift 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a mod that is able to teleport players to another area. It does this by using an elevator block.
Minecraft has plenty of aspects to improve. Among them, the Player Transport aspect usually catches the attention of players. As you know, the in-game world is very huge, so it is better for you to find a better way to perform your movements. In this case, maybe you want to try Enderlift. Here is what it features:
- You can configure the range for your teleportation as well as set up the cost of use. You can choose which elements you spend on the teleportation, including XP, damage, or even both.
- It comes with the Redstone function.
- You can put wool with a corresponding color below to connect Enderlifts.
The way you use this elevator block is quite simple. You need to create two or more than two blocks then put them at various heights. However, you need to place them over each other. Then, you step on one of them and take a jump. The jump means you go up while crouching means you go down.
To improve your movement, you should install Enderlift in the game. It requires Fabric Modloader and Fabric API to function.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Enderlift Fabric mod installed.