Enigmatica Companion Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a Server Utility mod that is designed for Enigmatica 5 modpack. It provides some features as well.
Samaritans07 is the author and developer of this mod for Minecraft. He added several handy features to the mod in order to improve players’ experience. The features you can explore are diverse, for instance:
- You have some essential recipes to trigger the combination of Ax and Log or Wood. This helps you create Stripped Log or Stripped Wood.
- There are several ways for you to change the villager trades through the use of JSON files. These files are found in config/enigmatica. There are several commands to use, including “minecraft:emeraldforitems”, “minecraft:itemsforemeralds”, and “minecraft:enchanteditemfor_emeralds”
Enigmatica Companion is a handy mod for you if you are using the Enigmatica 5 modpack. Besides, it also demands you to install Minecraft Forge for it to be functional in the game.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Enigmatica Companion mod installed.