Erdbeerbaer’s GUI Library Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 has provided a simple library in which it’s very easy to generate (non-inventory) GUIs. Download the new version and test other functions!
More about Erdbeerbaer’s GUI Library
Aside from the library to make creating GUIs faster, it also does the same for adding. It’s possible to supplement images from URLs or Files to a GUI.
Version 1.15+ opens the access for registering config GUIs that are active in the mod list.
If you are a player, you can install this once another mod is relying on it.
At present, only 1.16 is supported.
Erdbeerbaer’s GUI Library is an API and Library mod. It needs Minecraft Forge to work.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Erdbeerbaer’s GUI Library mod installed.