Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will create a selection of the colored, transparent, and glowing blocks in the game. It’s useful for building and creative projects.
Flat Colored Blocks’ Main Features
Here are the highlights from the current edition.
Generates a choice of various simple cubes
Easy to configure all of them for use in constructing and unique sketches
Feasible to adjust and combine with settings to reset the number of hues, values, and saturation, with min/max ranges
An ideal companion to a mod of the author: Chisels & Bits. It allows deploying the colored chunks as bits.
It’s free to include the creation into your mod pack.
If you cannot see anything in the crafting tool, make sure you have dyes and cobblestone/glass/glowstone in inventory.
Rummage the mod config GUI to know which blocks are available to build them
Flat Colored Blocks is a cosmetic mod for Minecraft. It requires you to download and install Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Flat Colored Blocks mod installed.