FlytreLib Fabric Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 consists of a load of utilities for keeping the mods of the author going in an easier way. Mine these advantages to see more about their possibilities!
The creator recommends that other mod makers should not choose the library because it’s not compatible backward. Additionally, they can be limited to fast expansion and change that is capable of rendering old works entirely useless.
Filtered inventory implements
Default inventory ones
Fluid rendering and config processing
How to load the configs again without restarting Minecraft
For client-side configs, hit F3 and T to reload textures. That will allow you to gain what you expect.
For server one, select the command /reloading to achieve the goal.
The mods that utilize this have it embedded, for example, pipes. Therefore, it’s unnecessary to download it individually. In the next updates, all mods will need this download for the equal state.
FlytreLib is an API and Library mod. It’s essential to download and install Fabric API and Fabric Modloader to join!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see FlytreLib Fabric Mod installed.