FTB Money (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 has released money, shops, along with trading capability into the game. It’s free to learn how to use and mine their features here!
FTB Money (Forge) Functions
It is a very WIP mod. You should avoid using it in mod packs until it has more features. However, it doesn’t violate anything if you add it with FTB Quests.
The main additions are money, shops, and trading.
How to utilize
Choose /money to view the current balance, /pay to pay somebody
/shop and /trade are WIP. You can turn them off.
OPs can deploy /setmoney to reset the player’s balance.
At the moment, you can only launch it with FTB Quests in rewards and missions.
FTB Money (Forge) is a server utility mod that asks you to install Minecraft Forge to work. If you face a bug where the money disappears when you die, please relog in the world/server!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see FTB Money (Forge) Mod installed.
FTB Money (Forge) Mod Free Download Links