Geolosys Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 supplements geological systems to the world generating and so on. Download the present modpack-friendly version of Terra FirmaCraft ore generation to play more!
It is a simple Minecraft mod that adds some geological systems. Besides, there is an extensive configuration file (and GUI) to help you reset WorldGen.
With the present edition, realistic mineral versions of common ores will be added for multiple variants that players often utilize in mod packs.
It’s feasible to supplement any block.
You can specify a Cluster block for a surface.
Compatible with mods:
Vanilla Stones (diorite, andesite, granite)
Vanilla Resources (iron, gold, diamond, emerald, Redstone, coal, lapis, quartz)
Common Mod Resources (copper, tin, silver, lead, aluminum, nickel, platinum, uranium, zinc)
Big/Extreme Reactors (uranium)
Gravel Ores (ore converter feature blacklisted)
NetherEx (the same)
Actually Additions (black quartz from assorted quarts)
Applied Energistics (charged and uncharged certus quartz from assorted quartz)
Extra Utilities (Redstone crystal from Cinnabar)
Thermal Expansion (sulfur from coal, low chance of TE Cinnabar from Geolosys Cinnabar)
Thaumcraft (rare earth drops)
Immersive Engineering (crusher recipes, excavator compat)
Geolosys is a mod about ores and resources. It requires Minecraft Forge to begin.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Geolosys mod installed.