Golden Hopper Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a Technology mod letting you try using some golden hoppers. It is used for filtering items to pull and push.
Minecraft has introduced a bunch of tech mods to its gamers. With the above mod, you will have new features to experience. The purpose of it is to help you filter items easily. To do this, you must use some golden hoppers added by the mod. These new hoppers function like a common hopper. However, the special thing is that you can filter the item you want to pull and push. Once you have placed an item into a slot, the hopper starts filtering that item only. It is also able to detect which item that needs to be pushed and which one needs to be pulled. After this detection, it begins to filter that item immediately.
To approach the interface of the golden hopper, you must right-click it. You will see that there are six slots to store items. Among them, there is a slot that functions the item filtering. If you think the Golden Hopper Mod does help you in filtering items, then add it to the game. Prior to this installation, make sure that Minecraft Forge Modloader is already installed.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Golden Hopper mod installed.