Greater Eye of Ender Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 helps you find more structure types in the world easily. It is effective for various structures.
This Map and Information mod for Minecraft has the same function as the vanilla Eye. However, it is still better than its predecessor is because it lets you know where to find structures fast. You can make use of the mod to find any structures in any worlds such as:
- In Overworld, you will be able to find Village, Pillager Outpost, Shipwreck, Mineshaft, Ocean Monument, Stronghold, Igloo, Jungle Pyramid, etc.
- In the Nether, the mod helps you locate Bastion and Fortress.
- For the End, it takes you to the End City.
To view what is set to find at the moment, you should check out the tooltips of items. When you use Shift and click the right mouse at the same time, you can turn on/off the located structures. Also, you have to right-click the Greater Eye for activation.
Greater Eye of Ender is the mod designed for Forge. Therefore, to make it run in the game, you are forced to install Minecraft Forge first.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Greater Eye of Ender mod installed.