Hardcore Questing Mode Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 adds a Questing system to Minecraft. You can make quests to your preferences using an in-game editor.
You are capable of enjoying a life-based hardcore mode once you have installed this Adventure and RPG mod. It is completely up to you to create many quests. Then, you can attempt to finish them all for unique rewards. The rewards you get could be extra lives or even nice items.
To make quests in this mod, you must utilize a tool called editor. When you are done making a quest, you can export it to a file then share it with your friends if you want. Not only that, but you can also join a series of quests made by other players. This brings you a nice RPG experience for sure.
Here are some exclusive features you will experience in the mod:
- An exclusive questing system that allows players to make quests in their own way.
- A reward system based on tiers.
- An editor that allows you to edit quests easily.
- Other items like Death Counter/Tracker.
Hardcore Questing Mode is usable in any modpacks. For the mod to work in the game, you are forced to install Minecraft Forge Modloader beforehand.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Hardcore Questing Mode Mod installed.
UniDict Mod Free Download Links