Heroes’ Universe Mod 1.12.2 adds a bunch of heroes to Minecraft. They all come from Marvel and DC universes and can be bought with XP.
Heroes from comics now appear in this survival adventure game. You can approach them only when you install the Cosmetic mod called Heroes’ Universe. The new heroes are all famous, so you will feel amazing when you play with them. You can craft suits then try them to turn you into heroes. Not all heroes are available to play. Instead, some of them require you to spend a certain amount of XP to unlock them. So, make sure you have a lot of XP to get more heroes. The mod also lets you view abilities as well as powers of your character through Data Collection.
The Marvel characters you can play with are Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Wolverine, Spiderman, etc. Meanwhile, the characters from DC are Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Shazam, etc. You will come to various dimensions to begin the battles, like Mars, Negative Zone, and Quantum Realm for instance. Prior to the installation of Heroes’ Universe, make sure you already install Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Heroes’ Universe Mod installed.
Heroes’ Universe Mod Free Download Links