I Need Them Ores Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is an Ores and Resources mod for Minecraft. You use it to create ores as well as start a new world.
Normally, you have to wait for several tech mods to get a world started. However, if you decide to use the above mod, you can get it started instantly without waiting for any mods. This is due to the ore generation in the world that can be done in an automatic way. After all of your favorite tech mods are updated, it is easy for you to use them. This is because the world is done creating all the ores you need.
Here are some features that make the mod more interesting:
- The mod creates ores for you. You can easily smelt ores.
- Also, you will find it easy to utilize tags (ore dictionary) with other mods. It is because that they are previously created.
- The ores can be customized via some config files. You can find these config files in the regular config folder.
- It also allows you to make changes to some factors like min height, max height, harvest level, and so forth. These factors can be turned off.
I Need Them Ores Mod lets you approach a wide range of ores such as copper, nickel, bismuth, aluminum, lead, zinc, and so forth. To make it function, you are bound to install Minecraft Forge before.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see I Need Them Ores mod installed.