Just Another Void Dimension Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that takes you to a void world. It does this function through a simple yet handy block.
If you manage to find a way to avoid the world and get to a void dimension, then you will need to use the above mod. It implements teleportation for you through a simple block. You need to create this block first then right-click it using an ender pearl. When you click the right mouse button on it again, you will be taken to a void world. There are several configuration options that you can use in this mod, for instance:
- Player Dim: You can use this configuration option to get your void dim.
- Sleeping: This option allows you to sleep in the void.
- Platform Range: It indicates the size of the platform to become the generator.
If you are a pack maker or mod developer, you can use any block that has the tag javd:generator to create the platform. Just Another Void Dimension is a Server Utility mod that needs to have Minecraft Forge installed for its functioning.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Sust Another Void Dimension mod installed.