LetsEncryptCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is available for modders to access Let’s Encrypt resources – items that they could not join before. See the reasons why they need it here!
You’re a modder who utilizes the own site and owns an update check or another type of access to the web. You can encounter an issue that you cannot enter Let’s Encrypt resources. These are on the version of Java that Mojang ships with the launcher.
The current mod will solve that problem.
How it works
It’ll install the Let’s Encrypt certificate at runtime once the mod is loaded.
If you don’t want more dependencies, the code is open source and it is linked at the top.
If somebody runs it with a Java version that supports that certificate, it only operates when finding another contradictory.
LetsEncryptCraft is an API and Library mod containing miscellaneous information. It requires you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see LetsEncryptCraft mod installed.