LizardMod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a reptile-themed mod for Minecraft. It provides the game with a bunch of lizard types spawning in specific biomes.
The lizards added by the above mod are the new mobs that will appear in appropriate biomes from the BiomeGenBase class. This is quite similar to the turtles that are from the TurtleMod. As long as you enter biomes that come from the ExtraBiomesXL mod, you will encounter some lizards there. They are the creatures that will not live in cold regions. Also, you will not see them in the Nether or the End either.
There are several types of lizards that you should have a good grasp of, for instance:
- Savanna Monitor, Desert Monitor, Perentie Monitor, Lace Monitor: They absorb pigs and chickens. You can kill them to get leather and monitor meat.
- Komodo Dragon: They use sheep, pigs, and chickens as a food source. You also get leather and monitor meat after killing them.
- Chameleon and Iguana: You see them in forests and jungles. Killing them nets you leather and monitor meat.
All lizards in LizardMod are passive, so you should not think about taming or breeding them. The mod also requires Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Pocket Plants mod installed.