LUCKY BLOCK MOD (FORGE) 1.16.4 has recently supplemented a Question mark printed block. If the cube is broken, it will create something good or very bad.
How to get LUCKY BLOCK MOD (FORGE)
It’s a unique add-on to the game. In order to gain 1 lucky block, you can write the following code:
/give @p lucky_block
You can receive food or sweets, a tamed and armored horse, a cube of lava, and fire. Besides, the block can spawn a strong zombie equipped with an enchanted sword.
You only know the hidden item once you break its container.
You will have the chance to learn about using gold ingots.
You can change them into lucky blocks and determine what happens next.
LUCKY BLOCK MOD (FORGE) is a Redstone edition that is suitable for multiplayer servers. It can cause damage to your regular map. Back up your map or set a special one for it. Install Minecraft Forge and experience features!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see LUCKY BLOCK MOD (FORGE) installed.
LUCKY BLOCK MOD (FORGE) Free Download Links