Mo’ Bends Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 adds a lot of animations for players and creatures. They can move around the map in a smoother way, and so on.
About Mo’ Bends Contents
The most important function is that the mod has made Minecraft characters become more realistic. It actually removes steady and rigid animations. Therefore, mobs and Steve with friends will look alive.
Don’t forget to check the following epic features!
Notes! The development of version 1.0.0 for 1.16.5 is in progress. Additionally, the existing release is client-side. Hence, it’s only essential to locate it on the client so it can run.
General, they are arrow and sword trails.
An animation customization
Animations for various targets. They consist of:
For players, they include walking, running, jumping, sprint-jumping, swimming, slashing, punching, sneaking, throwing, and climbing
For zombies, it is basic movement.
For spiders, these are crawling, jump attack, wall climbing,
For skeletons, they can roam and shooting arrows.
Mo’ Bends is a cosmetic mod that you should download and install Minecraft Forge before you start.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Mo’ Bends Mod installed.
Mo’ Bends Mod Free Download Links