Moving Elevators Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 gives you the ability to construct lots of actual moving elevators. Then, you use them to move to other floors.
If you want to upgrade your constructions in Minecraft, you should not skip a Cosmetic mod called Moving Elevators. The purpose of the mod is to let you build some elevators. Your constructions must be great to have some elevators that help you reach other floors in one click. There are various sizes for the platform and it is able to move at discrepant speeds.
Here are some features of the elevators:
- Elevator Display: It lets you see various floors and you will know which elevator position you are currently at.
- Elevator Controller: This acts as a button panel that you see on each floor.
- Remote Elevator Panel: You can connect it to an Elevator Controller. Also, you can put it anywhere.
To make an elevator, you must create two or more than two elevator controllers. Then, you put the first one anywhere you want. You right-click on the side of the elevator controller that does not have any buttons. After that, you collect blocks to create a platform. When everything is ready, you just simply press the buttons to move up or down.
Moving Elevators aims to enhance the Player Transport aspect of the game a lot. Make sure you install Minecraft Forge for the mod to function.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Moving Elevators mod installed.