If you are seeking a mod that can bring about a lot of eye-catchy furniture into your world of Minecraft, MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod is all you need. Many kinds of items will have new outfits, even hedges, picket fences, Christmas trees, toilets, basins, and so on.
Moreover, the best thing about MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4/1.14.3/1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12.0/1.11.2/1.11.0/1.10.2/1.10.0/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is that the new design not only decorates but also adds new outstanding features to items. There are so many things new that we can not discuss them here!
Let’s explore all of them in the game.
There are enough versions for both the latest and older versions of Minecraft, so be sure to check your own version.
How to install MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod is installed.
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod Download Links