No Recipe Book Mod 1.12.2 has already gotten rid of the Recipe Book icon from various positions. Download the mod and check all of these spots!
What is No Recipe Book?
It’s a Minecraft mod that has removed the Recipe Book icon from the following places:
The player’s inventory
The crafting GUI
And, other GUIs that have it
Note that it is a client-side mod. Therefore, it’s not necessary for the user to install it on the server. It will not carry out anything if you set it on that program.
No Recipe Book is a cosmetic mod for Minecraft the game. It has offered us a series of miscellaneous information. From now on, it is actually unessential for everybody to find and open that book anymore. It’s recommended to look for and follow the instruction to create what you want. Besides, you have to download and establish Minecraft Forge first.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see No Recipe Book mod installed.