Not Enough Milk Fabric Mod 1.16.5 allows the player to milk every mob in the game. Download the current release and prepare for your new job from now on!
About Not Enough Milk
In fact, it is a mod that will help you milk every single one of the mobs in Minecraft.
There is no Forge port. It will not happen. Otherwise, the author will have to rewrite the entire mod.
How to use the main functionality
The function is pretty straightforward to understand and master.
Right-click a creature with a bucket and you can start your mission.
That step is active for all vanilla mobs in-game.
The abilities of what you drink will involve the possibility of its owners that have been milked.
For Nether milk, it only works if your player is living in the Nether.
Some milk can ask you to crouch or hit.
Collect the Ender Dragon milk by milking the egg.
Not Enough Milk is a food mod. It requires Fabric API and Fabric Modloader before it can run on your machine.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Not Enough Milk Fabric Mod installed.