Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon Mod 1.12.2 puts an API to OpenComputers. It is easy for you to direct machines to launch missiles or attack the system.
The reason why this Addon mod for Minecraft brings API to OpenComputers is to for the combination with ICBM-Classic. You will also find it convenient to manage the ICBM-classic machines via OpenComputers. This helps you perform automatic missile protection or perform an attack on the system.
Here are the functions of the mod:
- It releases missiles by using a function call that is featured in the computer.
- Via the radar, it will spot if there are any missiles that are incoming or not.
- It activates an EMP signal.
- The mod also spins the cruise_launcher as well as releases a rocket.
To utilize it, you need to put an adapter below or beside a machine that is supported. Then, you link it to your computer. In the forthcoming time, the mod will put config with setting into the game. This is for radar precision.
Before you install Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon, you must complete the following installations:
- Minecraft Forge
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon mod installed.